Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What's New??

Hello Everyone,


It has been a long few past couple of days, with school starting, and my son's preschool starting as well (I teach a small preschool class out of my home) but I haven't forgotten about you guys.  I am SOOOO close to 1500 views!!  Only 9 views away and I will be having a contest for a prize off of the mylilcreationz website.  I will also be posting a free pattern/tutorial (complete with photos) of something easy to make and fun to work on for a beginners project.  DO NOT be afraid to try this pattern out.  It will be my first written pattern, so I will need to be criticized on it.  I remember how it was when I started learning how to crochet, I was so frustrated, (to say the least) ask my sister in law Laura (La La) about it.  I wasn't very nice to her while she was trying her darndest to teach me how to read the pattern I was working on. Thanks Lala!!  So, now that you know about the contest and the pattern, your probably wondering what I have been up to........ well, here ya go


2 Layered Hair Bow clip (Medium Sized)

3 Layered Hair Bow clip (Large Sized)
My daughter started school school today, and she wears uniforms (I LOVE UNIFORMS) but I wanted her to be able to show Emmy's "true self" a little bit.  I LOVE how they turned out and Emmy thinks she is super cute!  These are pretty easy to make, all it takes is;  ribbon, some thread, some hot glue, some beads and a hair clip.  (The top has regular alligator clips and the bottom is a banana? clip, I think that's what they are called.  LOL)  They are listed in my hair clip items on my page.  Maybe I will do a tutorial of these as well... what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment